(Champion Generators [CPE] is a trading brand of Winch Solutions Ltd.)
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CPE warrants to the original purchaser that the mechanical and electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of One year Domestic use,1 Year for commercial and industrial use from the original date of purchase. Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in any warranty offered. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover the following repairs and equipment:
Products with mechanical and electrical components need periodic parts and service to perform well. This warranty does not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part or the equipment as a whole.
Installation, Use and Maintenance
This warranty will not apply to parts and/or labor if the product is deemed to have been misused, neglected, involved in an accident, abused, loaded beyond the product’s limits, modified, installed improperly or connected incorrectly to any electrical component. Normal maintenance is not covered by this warranty and is not required to be performed at a facility or by a person authorized by CPE.
This warranty excludes:
- Cosmetic defects such as paint, decals, etc.
- Worn items such as filter elements, pistons & rings, etc.
- Accessory parts such as starting batteries, and storage covers including wheels & recoil assemblies.
- Alteration or modification(s) made by any party other than the manufacturer including exhaust extension and filtration systems.
- All hoses plastic or rubber, reducing valves and regulators
- Failures due to acts of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufacturer’s control.
- Problems caused by parts that are not original Champion Power Equipment parts.
When applicable, this warranty does not apply to products used for prime power in place of a utility.
Limits of Implied Warranty and Consequential Damage
Champion Power Equipment disclaims any obligation to cover any loss of time, use of this product, freight, or any incidental or consequential claim by anyone from using this product. A unit provided as an exchange will be subject to the warranty of the original unit. The length of the warranty governing the exchanged unit will remain calculated by reference to the purchase date of the original unit.
This warranty gives you certain legal rights which may change from state to state or province to province. Your state or province may also have other rights you may be entitled to that are not listed within this warranty.